Tuesday, November 15, 2016

I've turned 25, failed at two startups and have no idea what I should do next. I feel unmotivated and need help in recovering from it.

I have failed. What should I do?
I've turned 25, failed at two startups and have no idea what I should do next. I feel unmotivated and need help in recovering from it.

Ramu - daily wage worker.

Ramu is only breadwinner of his family. He lives with his wife and two children. Ramu works as mason and earn daily to feed his family.
One day he got work which provided him double than his daily earning and then he started earning more from that day. He and his family started living flourish life.
Suddenly one day due to an accident he loses power of doing heavy load work and started working for low wages work but never gave up just because he can’t do some other work which need power.
Same as that you just can’t give up because you have failed in one thing. You have mind, you have methods, you can do hard work and you the best thing about you is that you have courage to do something other than league.
If you love something then don’t stop just keep working on it sometime you will fall sometime you will rise but at last you will gain something.
I have answered 676 questions on quora but I am not top writer nor I have followers in thousands. I write because I love to write. I love to express my feelings.
May be some people are here for upvotes and some for making presence. I am also here but to write my mind out.
You just need to keep yourself focused and do a single work.


Some days are in your favour and other don’t. Now you are the only one who can work hard and can convert those days in your favour.

What do you feel about your situations when you have failed?
Let us know your views in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics