Saturday, October 15, 2016

What should I do in a situation when I need to study hard but I can't?

Solution to your problems
What should I do in a situation when I need to study hard but I can't?

I am writing this for everyone who is going through hard time. For someone who has work pressure.

First, Let me tell you that you are not alone, it is happening with everyone who is doing multiple task everyday to make their life tension free.

Studies 

Firstly, you need to break your timing. You need to dedicate particular time on each work. 

After college, you need to take rest when you feel sleepy then take a power nap for half an hour or for 15 minutes. For the better concentration in sleeping or in study try Experience Calm. I am personally using this.

Now about Concentration, when you are doing particular work then just focus on it no need to distract your mind to anything else. Don’t be multitask, it will decrease your efficiency. When you are studying then just focus on it, don’t think about anything else because there is no need to think about anything else.

Frustration - Do you know the main reason behind your frustration is the lack of concentration. You frustrate only when you feel you can't do your work properly or with less efficiency. So first and foremost you need to concentrate on a single work. Again don’t do multitask.

Motivation - There is only one person who can motivate you, Do you want to know who is the person?. 

Go and stand in front of a mirror.

You may miss a meeting with an excellent person in the world
Swami Vivekananda 

Have you got my point?. (Please let know by comment).

How can you handle the family pressure ?

Family, Debt, Pressure - let me ask you few questions and you need to answer them and comment them below? I will surely give you the answers but I want to know your answers first. Be truthful.

  • Do you have a problem?
  • Do you have a solution?
  • Can you do something about them?

Answer them sincerely.

Now about family, debt, pressure - You know that are not a part of your pressure that is just a part of your life but when you think about them that creates pressure.

You need to solve them one by one. Who don’t have problems? But the important thing is how can you cope with them.

Where can we go to find peace if we cannot feel it in our own heart and mind?

You can do everything if you are determined to do them. Be curious in doing the work, not in their result.

I know you are so strong that you can do anything you just need to find a perfect way doing it.

Swami Vivekananda
Swami Vivekananda - Anything that makes you weak physically, intellectually and spiritually, reject as poison.

So don’t be upset with anything. Go and fight with them. You have come so far and I know you can cross any obstacle that will come n your journey.

Now, I think you got my point. So please let me know your thoughts in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics